Frequently Asked Questions
1. HOW DO I GET IN TOUCH?
You may contact us via e-mail. The address is: email@example.com.
E-mails are responded to Mon-Fri. At Rags n Rituals, we always put the customer first, you can expect a response within 2 working days.
- How do I check what size I need?
Our size guides can be found on the individual product page and will state measurements in cm or inches.
- PLEASE NOTE: Some items do come up smaller so PLEASE CHECK!
- If you are unsure of the size you need, we recommend you measure a garment you already own and compare it to our size guide. If you need any further information, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
- Will out stock item come back?
We make every effort to keep our website as up-to-date as possible, however many product lines are fast moving and in limited supply, and some sizes may run out and therefore no longer be available. Where possible we receive top-up of these items, but many items are 'one hit only' so there will be no more! Please enter your email on the product page to be notified when an item comes back in stock.
3. HOW DOES SHIPPING WORK?
Please visit our shipping page for more information: Shipping page
4. WHAT IF I NEED TO RETURN SOMETHING?
No worries! Send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
and we'll help guide you through the process.
Please read our full returns policy on our returns page before doing so
5. MY ITEM HASN'T ARRIVED YET. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- You will be sent a tracking number when your item has been shipped. You can check the progress of your delivery using this.
- If for some reason this is not working or you see something that doesn't make sense, simply email us at email@example.com.
We are more than happy to help you and we will try to find out where your item is
- If your item is lost in the post, do not worry. We will do our best to find out what happened and either issue you with a replacement or a refund upon your request, so do get in touch if you think your order has gone missing.
We value our customers and customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We want you to be happy so that you will shop with us again and tell your friends about us :) Any queries at all, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. PAYMENT INFORMATION
- What types of payment do you accept?
We accept Paypal via the super fast express Paypal checkout.
We also accept Apple pay, Google pay and all major credit/debit cards
7. WHY DO I SEE DOLLARS AT THE CHECKOUT?
We have a built in currency converter on our website. You will see your own currency while browsing and US dollars at the checkout as this is the default currency of our store.
The amount will then be converted from US dollars into your currency
We are not responsible for any discrepancies due to fluctuating exchange rates
8. HOW DO WE CONTACT YOU WITH PRESS INQUIRIES?
Send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Halloween coffin decor, it is creepy to enhance the Halloween atmosphere. Create a creepy and scary feel to Halloween. Your festival party will be remarkable with such a funny accessory. A great decoration for home, bar, party on Halloween, and also can be a wonderful haunted house prop.
- Color: Black.
- Material: Plastic.
- Size: 6 x 2.50cm
- Made of high-quality material, durable, no fading, no deformation, light and portable, and reusable.
- The classic and chic Halloween coffin decoration is an ideal choice to enhance the festive atmosphere, adding more fun and bringing more fun to the party.
- The design of Halloween coffin has a realistic appearance. You can put this coffin around houses and tables to create a Halloween feeling.
- With lid design, you can put candies, gifts, etc. inside. Can be used as a small storage box.